First Aid Training Saves Her Grandma's Life.

First Aid Training Saves Her Grandma's Life.
First Aid Training Saves Her Grandma's Life.

First Aid Training Saves Her Grandma's Life.

First aid training allowed a 17-year-old girl from Buckinghamshire to save her Grandmother's life.

The Mix96 report describes the story of Isabella Parola, who witnessed her Grandma choking on a piece of steak whilst having dinner together with her family.

Luckily, Isabella had undergone a first aid training course that allowed her to recognise the symptoms of full airway obstruction and act.

After dialing 999 and asking for an emergency ambulance, Isabella placed her Grandma, who was now unconscious, on her back and began performing chest compressions and rescue breaths.

These actions bought Isabella's Grandma valuable time before the arrival of professional medical help, which in our eyes, is what first aid training is all about.

Choking is something that we have all experienced to some degree within our lives, and it is something that we all have the potential to face when eating with family, out in restaurants with friends or feeding your children.

You might be wondering what you should do if you are ever unfortunate enough to be presented with this situation? Well, very soon we will be launching our own 'how to' video campaign, in order to provide you with real-time demonstrations and answer any questions you may have about any injury or illness.

Always remember that doing something is better than doing nothing.

For more information on first aid training norwich then please contact a member of our team on 01603 486448 or email us at info@mtscourses.co.uk